An entrepreneurial forum “Territory of business – territory of life” was successfully held in the capital of Primorye. More than 300 business and authority representatives met on Russkiy island.
During the forum the winners at “Business – success” competition were awarded in various nominees. Dalnegorsk urban district was recognized to be the best at supporting business in Primorye. The municipality is among the finalists, who are going to compete for the main prize, 1 million RUB for territory branding in Moscow in 2015.
Six more entrepreneurs were granted “Business – success” prize in various nominees:
- «Youth business prize» — Alexander Kolbas, “Terebra” company (Vladivostok);
- «Best trade and service project» — Elena Demidenko, “Teta” Fashion saloon (Vladivostok);
- «Best electronic commerce project» — Alexander Monastyirev, internet hypermarket network “Monastyirev.rf”;
- «Best export project» — Alexander Chalapchiy, «NPO Polimer-Kompozit» company (Bolshoi Kamen);
- «Best industrial project» — Uriy Ibragimov, «Agricultural complex «Slavyanskiy-2000» CJSC (Vladivostok);
- «Public entrepreneur» — Alexander Monastyrev.
During the “Territory of business – territory of life” session there was presented “Mayak”, the first federal forum of business cooperation between Russia and Eastern and South-Eastern Asian countries. The participants of the entrepreneurial forum “Territory of business – territory of life” at the round table discussed the perspectives of international cooperation, and the format and the preparation of conducting the first federal business forum “Mayak” in Vladivostok in May 2015. The organizers of the forum were a national social organization of small and medium enterprise “OPORA ROSSII” and strategic initiative agency with support of the Ministry of economic development and trade of the Russian Federation.